Abseiling - Rescue Skills Course
- Duration : 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code : ImprovisedRescue
The essential Rope Rescue skills, tips and tricks that all outdoor adventurers should know.
When things are at their worst you will need to be at your best and this course will show you how! The Abseil Rescue Skills Course covers the skills required by Abseilers, Canyoners and other ropes users to apply effective Self-Rescue techniques in the majority of emergency situations. The Abseil Rescue Skills Course is an important element of our highly recognised Abseiling 3 - Advanced Abseiling Course.
This course includes training in:
- Rope handling
- Ascending Using Knots, Mechanical Ascenders and Improvised Methods
- Improvised Abseiling Methods
- Assisted Abseils
- Rescue Abseils
- Lowering and Raising systems
- Improvised Casualty Evacuation methods.
You will learn that in an emergency simply being able to abseil and prussik just isn't good enough!