Rock 2 - Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Duration : 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code : Rock2
Once you've mastered the basics, this course will take you one step higher!
This course further expands your technical skills and increases the experience gained on our Rock 1 Course. In two days we cover skills at an intermediate level, and introduce you to seconding and multi-pitch climbs. Along the way you will also get the opportunity to do some classic Blue Mountains Rock Climbs!
This course will cover:
- Different techniques such as crack climbing, lay-backing and smearing
- Seconding techniques on multi-pitch routes
- Protection systems and anchor rigging
- Advanced rope management and use
- Route selection and hazard assessment
Our Rock 1 course or similar experience is a prerequisite for this course.
All technical equipment is supplied as well as highly trained instructors to ensure your adventure is safe, fun and exhilarating.
We’ll also picnic amid the beautiful bush, with a tasty lunch supplied- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!