Bunny Bucket's Buttress - Advanced Rockclimbing Expedition
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code: BunnyBuckets
For those who have been out with us before and are looking for something bigger, better, harder and generally just awesome!
This is a serious undertaking in the Grose Valley- Home to the Blue Mountains' tallest cliffs and longest climbs.
This trip involves a multi-pitch abseil to access the start of the climb. From the base it's then 8 pitches and 270 meters of climbing back to the top! Absolutely a modern classic!
You need to be able to comfortably second grade 18 for this long day expedition.
- Prior abseiling experience
- Prior climbing experience
- Able to comfortably second up to Grade 18
- It is recommended that you do some climbing training in the lead up to this adventure
- Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch
We provide all specialist personal and group abseiling equipment including harnesses, helmets, etc.
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
Lunch is also provided on this adventure- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!
Please note your booking will be processed manually to ensure that we have guides available to run your trip.