Climb on Real Rock! 1 Day - Sydney
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Barrenjoey Headland, NSW
- Product code: IntroRock - Sydney
Get a taste of Rock Climbing before committing yourself to a full climbing course! This activity is designed for participants with little or no previous experience.
You will learn about:
- Safety on the rock
- Using climbing equipment
- How to use various footholds & handholds
- Proper belay technique
- Many other climbing techniques
Our introductory course will let you experience the fun and excitement of vertical rock by giving you the maximum amount of climbing activity interspersed with some important instruction to help you along the way.
Afterwards you'll be able to return to complete day two of our Rock 1 Course to bring you up to a full Beginners Rockclimbing level! The climbing will range from easy to challenging with ample opportunity for you to try a range of varied climbing styles from faces to cracks. There will also be a class in abseiling for those who have never experienced that activity.
- A keen sense of Adventure!
- Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunches
We provide all specialist personal and group abseiling equipment including harnesses, helmets, etc.
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
Lunch is also provided on this adventure- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.