Canyoning - Intermediate - Serendipity Canyon
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code: Serendipity
This is our recommended trip for those looking to get their first experience in a Wilderness Abseil Canyon.
The canyon involves up to four short but exciting abseils, an optional water jump and some short swims. This is a great canyon for those that have never canyoned before but have outdoor experience, good fitness and a keen sense of adventure.
This trip finishes on the Wollangambe river- A spectacular wide canyon deep in the wilderness beyond Mt Wilson.
Technical Grade: Medium
Fitness Grade: Medium
Time: 6 - 7 Hours (group size dependent)
- Good fitness is recommended for this canyon
- Previous Abseiling experience is recommended though just being comfortable with heights is also fine
- Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch
We provide all specialist personal and group abseiling equipment including harnesses, helmets, etc.
Lunch is also provided on this adventure- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!