Canyoning - Intermediate - Serendipity Canyon
- 期間: 9 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Katoomba, NSW
- 製品コード: Serendipity
This is our recommended trip for those looking to get their first experience in a Wilderness Abseil Canyon.
The canyon involves up to four short but exciting abseils, an optional water jump and some short swims. This is a great canyon for those that have never canyoned before but have outdoor experience, good fitness and a keen sense of adventure.
This trip finishes on the Wollangambe river- A spectacular wide canyon deep in the wilderness beyond Mt Wilson.
Technical Grade: Medium
Fitness Grade: Medium
Time: 6 - 7 Hours (group size dependent)
- Good fitness is recommended for this canyon
- Previous Abseiling experience is recommended though just being comfortable with heights is also fine
- Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch
We provide all specialist personal and group abseiling equipment including harnesses, helmets, etc.
After we process your booking an information sheet detailing specific equipment and dress requirements will be sent to you.
Lunch is also provided on this adventure- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!
If you do not receive an immediate booking confirmation you may be the opening booking for this activity, our office will contact you shortly to confirm your booking.