Canyoning - Intermediate - Bowen's Creek Canyon
- Durata: 9 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Katoomba, NSW
- Codice prodotto: BowensCreek
Before your booking is processed & confirmed we will contact you to discuss your previous experience and suitability for this trip.
A little more involved than Serendipity Canyon, we reccomend this expedition for those with canyon experience and good fitness.
Bowens Creek is one of the most beautiful canyons we run. Some short swims, water jumps, log slides, boulder scrambles, wading and tricky abseiling will be necessary to explore this deep and beautiful canyon. The final slot is long, green, and reminiscent of Claustral Canyon. The walk out involves some roped scrambling up waterfalls and walking through towering Sassafras and Coachwood rainforest.
A spectacular trip that's not quite as involved as our Advanced Canyons yet matches their beauty and excitement.
Technical Grade: Medium
Fitness Grade: Medium/Hard
Time: 7 - 8 Hours (group size dependent)
- Good fitness is necessary for this canyon
- Previous Canyoning experience - This trip involves lots of slippery surfaces!
- Australia's most experienced Adventure Guiding & Outdoor Training Specialists
- Nationally Qualified & Highly Experienced Guides
- All Technical Equipment
- Delicious & Nutritious Lunch
We provide all specialist personal and group abseiling equipment including harnesses, helmets, etc.
Lunch is also provided on this adventure- Please be sure to inform us on your booking form if you have any special dietary requirements!